Tuesday, 10 January 2017

REVIEW: Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Cologne


I was super fortunate to receive this for my birthday back in November.

Ever since then, I've worn it daily. There doesn't seem any point in wearing anything else. This is a very distinct scent, with the pomegranate hitting the nostrils hard (if that doesn't sound pleasing, apologies, because in actuality, it is very pleasing).


It layers well with other scents - not just Jo Malone colognes - which means you can subtly change your fragrance without missing out. Total win in my opinion. The size of the bottle is also incredibly handy. This one came in a gift set and so is a tad smaller than the square shaped bottles. It fits in my makeup bag super easy and the lid stays on even with a bit of luggage 'turbulence'.

Overall, this is a staple in my fragrance collection and once used up, I will definately be repurchasing. Hopefully alongside every other Jo Malone cologne too. One can wish.

Find me here too!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test