Tuesday, 31 January 2017

REVIEW: Lypsyl Untinted Lip Sticks


So, it's winter. It's bitter outside. My forehead got cold the other day - I mean, obviously my nose and fingers and toes have gotten cold outside in winter before, but never my forehead, so that was new. But what's never new is how chapped my lips get at this time of year.

Cue Lypsyl.

I especially like these new formula Lypsyl sticks because despite being flavoured, they're not coloured so I can have the delight of a tasty lip without a bright stain over them. That's the first big win of these. The second is that they soften my lips instantly without that greasy feel of some. Now, you could take this both ways - a win because it's instant, or a lose because the product doesn't linger on the lips so if you need more relief you need to reapply more often. Now I don't think either of those are a lose when they smell as good as they do.

My favourite is the Strawberry and Pomegranate. It's subtle, but just enough to feel a little bit luxurious. Not that the Cherry and Almond isn't a very close second, I lovelovelove the almond.

And what's more, these can soften up your lips just in time for Valentines!


Find me here too!
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test